Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mata Khayra!!!!

Remuk. Redam. My.Heart.Aches.

bruise close up

bruise close up

Katanya budak lain baling mainan, kecik je mainannya. We terminated d babysitter. I know it's not her fault 100%, but to me, this is a huge case of incapability. Plus recently she has been complaining too much, and I caught her not @ home leaving my kids with her diasbled mother and once Khayra was lying ON THE FLOOR with a very thin lapik, unattended.

Enuff is enuff. We pujuk the old sitter... malam tu jugak after balik dari klinik. Luckily, she loves my two bundle of joy enuff to accept them, despite her bzness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ciannya baby..
Memang patut pun terminate. Tak saman tu pun dah kira bagus..

Aku dpt ko nyer msg tu tp sekerat jer, ada text missing tu yg tak paham..

-zaza:o:binxz- said...

azam nak report polis, i said no. tapi tak bermakna aku tak marah...