Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year... New Tadi-Car ~!

Two days in 2008! Is it too late for me to bid U guys

Happy New Year!!

Well hope not, cus I just did, hehe. Sorry ya, age bertambah, meaning responsibility bertambah. blogging will have to be less prioritize. family first. work second. self third. the rest....

Well.. as usual, pix speaks more words than I'd rather ramble... :o))) here goes!

Jazzy goes to Tadika Mimos!

Photobucket
She has better PR than her parents

Photobucket
That was less than 7 mins after I left her alone

Photobucket
I think she'll survive Boarding School better than I did.
Hmm.. making plans already, eh mom? Whatever happens to 'Let them choose their own path?"

Photobucket
Lihatlah ketinggian mereka :op~

Umi gave birth to a new babygirl, who is already a Puan

Photobucket
She's a Blue Viva

Photobucket
.::WQV 5648::. kinda remind me of my previous babe, JEV 6428.

Photobucket
The prove that it is brand new

Photobucket
He is the most [or over?] qualified inspector. so i left d job to him.

Photobucket
Biarpun hanyalah bapak tiri, tetap sayang macam anak sendiri. Sukatilah Babah, jimat tenaga aku :op~ [earlier on and later on, dia tak berenti membebel being a co-drover on how dangerous my driving is, dahlah bodoh parking, asik kena kutuk je ISK~~!!!]

3 comments:

jazree said...

tadika mimos..? IT nye bende gak ke?

-zaza:o:binxz- said...

hehe it is named tadika mimos because it is under that organization... her baabh used to be working there but now he remains in jaring, which used to be one of mimos's subsidiary but now dah 'bercerai'

somehow her babah managed to lobby his way through masukkan Jazzy there :op~

anyway, long time no see Jazree! how's new year?

Mya Sakura said...

hehehe..i like the second pic..when u called her and she doesn't reply...exactly like me :D

teringat masa sy masuk tadika dulu..my parents were excitedly waiting for me outside on the 1st day..and I'm actually giving them a sign suruh balik..hahaha..cool huh? :p