Monday, June 05, 2006

Ode to a brand new life

I'm beginning this blog, the very day feel so positive that I am going to embark another journey of... pregnancy.

By today, I am already late by 8 days from my menses, which makes me 35 days pregnant, by menstrual-calculation. by right this is my 5th week on my third pregnancy, 3 years after the birth of my eldest daughter Jazzmeen Adreanna and almost 2 years after my 2nd unborn child.

i am contented, but i'm not making this news and blog public yet, cus it's much too early and like the old folks say 'let it be 2-3 months before you announce it'. right now, only family knows. but of course i will make it public, when i'm ready.

my condition's alright, morning sickness... i can say almost none yet, nausea still could be tolerated and headaches... ah just sleep it off and it will go away eventually. my concern now is my appetite. i'm losing it badly, unlike when it was with Jazz. i haven't been eating much.

it's just 5 weeks tho, no obvious symptoms yet. haven't gone to the doctor yet, except last saturday i wanted to confirm my pregnancy, but ah, he was just a male doctor who's not excited of new lives going to be conceived. he didn't wait long enough to let the 2nd line to appear, although very faint, and normally at that point, a concerned doctor might have done an ultrasound, but he didn't. wrong move to go to him, he might be a good normal physician, but not in women's field. but he prolly had too many kids already to be excited as i am.

i am still very busy with my final project for this 5th semester of mine in LUCT, on fact i had very little sleep last night, half the amount i should be getting. so i would prolly jest sleep early tonite, haf a good rest before buckling up for work work work tomorrow.

so new baby, ummi have got to rest... welcome to this world. Assalamualaikum.

No comments: