Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nyaris! Check Up 24th December 2006

Nyaris apa? Nyaris ke ward lagi!!

Somebody for sure is dying to say 'Serves you right!' to me. In fact he did so many times tadi. n mother kept on saying 'why is it your body so weak than mine?' hmmm...

Wat did i do? Membantai keropok lekor, is it a sin? Makan Nasik goreng, pun tak boleh ke? In fact everyone ate the nasik goreng yesterday. What what what??? What did i do sampai i puke 3 times yesterday throwing all the things in my stomach out? What did i consume till i had diarrhoea and got dehydrated for i-dunno-how-many-hundred-times in this pregnancy?

I am no fortune-teller, or Raven who can see the future. how would i know that wat i consume would later lead to dehydration, again? Cus i only took decent food. how would i know keropok lekor would be harmful? This is pregnancy we're talking about. It's unpredictable, things could go twist and turn in my stomach in a blink of an eye. So... is it really my fault that i hafta go to n fro to the hospital for like a hundred times during this pregnancy?? Compared to Jazz's pregnancy, this one is 100 times troublesome. Which, to me, i dunno about others, will make this particular baby even more special.

I am a strong believer that 'Penyakit Penghapus Dosa'. I know i am no perfect woman of God, but i haf faith. so maybe... being as naughty as i am, God luvs me so much that He gives me all this sickness, to wash my sins away. for as long as i remember, Hospitals and Clinics are my favourite hang out places.

So.... am i reaaaalllyyy to blame, 100%?

No comments: