Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What a pleasant dream...

Yesterday was another tiring day for a bulger like me :op~. Mom had no choice but to ask me to come to d boutique and help her mind it cuss 1/2 of our staffs had to mind another promotion lot. So i had my usual backache last nite, susah nak berjalan and very very tired. After a few times waking up due to my backpain and going to the loo, i finally fell into a deep slumber nearly morning.

So i had this dream... it was defnitely in colours, cus i could remember every details. I recalled i was just finished with the 'bersalin' [labour] battle, and i delivered my baby girl with normal method. I remember feeling relaxed, then my baby was given to my embrace by a nurse. the rest of the room was dark, there were only lights on my baby's face, i could see her very clearly. i was about to breastfeed her. She looks almost like Jazzy when she was jest borned, with chubby cheeks, small mouth thin lips, her face was pinkishly fair, small sepet Abah's eyes and my thick hair, just like Jazz. She was very calm, not crying and sipped her milk patiently. then the dream drifted into another dream which i couldn't really recall what. and btw, i couldn't recognize which hospital was it, not az-zahrah or putrajaya, i just can't recognize where.

I dreamt of Jazz before she was born too. back then, i could also see her face. and yes she looked exactly like she was in the dream once she was birthed. my mom also tend to dream of all three of us before she gave birth. any other mothers dream of their babies before they were born?

It may be was just a dream, but a very pleasant one :o))

No comments: