Tuesday, July 25, 2006

When Chimmoot Starts moving...

Blogger was down yesterday, nak update earlier tak dapat.

Sunday afternoon, when i was resting from doing chores, lying on my side and pressed my lower body to a pillow, i felt Chimmoot moved! ahh bundle of JOY!

it was quite a moment, and i could feel Chimmoot's size by then, almost as big as 3/4 of my palm, which makes me soo happy cus Chimmoot ain't so small nemore! after all Chimmoot turns 3 months the next day :o)). this event made me can't wait to find names for my darling newcomer, and i already got one name fixed. told abah bout it, abah seems to agree, but only the 2nd namelah, the 1st name haven't got yet. and somehow, i am so positive dat Chimmoot is a boy, i dunno why i just haf a strong strong feeling bout it. but yeah it's very very early to tell, even the next ultrasound we might not be able to know Chimmoot's sex yet.

my registration for final semester is tomorrow... still figuring out what to wear, to tell or not to tell my lecturers or let em find out emselves... hmm.... a thought to consider for the rest of d day!

p/s:: Sunday Eve abah bawak makan Ikan Siakap 3 rasa kat Juara Tom Yam Kg Baru, yum yummmmm!!!

No comments: