Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My heart throbs... Khayra Qaszryna :o)) -:Part One:-

I prayed to God a lot, for the smoothness of my labour and safety and wellness of my baby. God answered my prayer. Alhamdulillah!!

Yes, as Hubby posted earlier, there were complications and me n baby were both under intensive care for a while, but... now things are going so smoothly, and I never felt this happy, having Khayra Qaszryna bt Azamzairi back home with me. We were released 15th January after my blood pressure gets a bit low and my albumin level in my urine gets a bit better and Khayra's jaundis subsided and her blood sugar level became stable. Khayra, tho she is small in size my is very well while me, I am stable enuff to stay at home and hafta go and check my blood pressure in case i do haf hypertension every other day in a nearby clinic.

As posted the day before, i had an appointment with Hospital Putrajaya after being referred by my usual MO on the 11th of January 2007. I went there, they ran the usual tests; blood pressure and urine test. My blood pressure was high 146/98 but my albumin in urine wasn't too bad but due to previous traces of albumin in my record, they decided that I should be admitted to the ward for careful observation, as they say i'm having symptoms of Pre-Eclampsia (PE) and might need to be induced if my blood pressure do not go down to a safe level. So i had to go straight into the ward, thank God i had mine and baby's bag all packed-up and ready so Azam just had to fetch and bring em to d hospital. It was afternoon when i reached Ward 2B Bed 26, they told me to rest before they ran another BP messuring, it went down a little. Azam came back to the ward with Jazz later around 5 pm, and i tried to rest. I was told to watch out for blurry visions, nausea, and severe headache. Around 6 pm, i began feeling nauseated and having my head spun like i'd jest been to a disco. I told Azam to tell the nurses, there and then a doctor rush in to check me up and test my BP again. Another urine test taken, my albumin level raised a bit and BP had gone up to 160/100.

It was like red alert, nurses and doctors suddenly became a bit busier then the calmness of the ward before (after delivery, i found the calmness BORING). Suddenly a bed (to push ppl to labour room) came into our room of four, my heartbeat raised. I was like, is it time? Is dat bed for me? All of sudden my thoughts drifted to my impatient-ness of my pregnancy lately. Has those been the signs? True enuff, the bed is for... ME. Azam who went home earlier to send Jazz back in case of anything, was alerted through my SMSes. I was pushed to labour room, without having the chance to meet Azam first. I was only 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant...

to be continued...

No comments: